I’ve always dreamed of sitting in the Oprah audience and wondering what it would be like to win all of her favorite things. Today, Oprah saved some of her best giveaways for her final season, revealing a 3D Sony Bravia TV, a diamond encrusted watch and 7-day cruise as some of her “Ultimate Favorite Things” during Friday’s show.
Oprah surprised an audience filled with screeching men and women–who she calls her ultimate viewers because of their dedication to give back to the community–with a special performance from the Black Eyed Peas and some of her favorite picks:
- Phillip Stein limited edition Oprah 25th anniversary watch with 58 handset diamonds ($2,475) (who will be the first to put theirs on eBay?!)
- Flannel Tory Tote ($250) and Reva Ballerina Flat ($195) by Tory Burch
- Nikon D3100 Digital SLR camera ($700)
- Cashmere sweater by Ralph Lauren and throw ($498)
- Judith Ripka eclipse earrings ($525)
- Oprah hair stylist Andre Walker’s shampoo and hair kit ($65) (nice of her to help him out!)
- Lafco House candle set ($55 each)
- Breville panini press from Williams-Sonoma ($100) (Oprah bought 22 of these as personal gifts!)
- Kyocera ceramic knife ($75) (Oprah said her only knife in the kitchen.)
- Beecher’s handmade mac and cheese
- Baker’s Edge brownie and lasangne pans/Ghiradelli brownie mix (Oprah loves an edge on her brownie. The audience went wild!)
- “A Course in Weight Loss” (now that’s funny!)
- “Decoded” by Jay-Z (Oprah said this helps her understand Hip Hop.)
- 5-year Netflix membership
- 52-inch 3D Bravia Sony television ($3,600) (Everyone in audience put on Sony 3D glasses before she gave it to em.)
- Sony Blue-Ray player and movie collection
- Kiva gift card courtesy Groupon
- elfa custom-built Container Store closet ($1,000)
- “O” Store long-sleeve v-neck T-shirt ($38)
- Lululemon drawstring pant ($98) (Oprah said any pant that cuts your butt in half was a favorite thing!)
- Four pairs of Nike “Free run +” shoes ($85)
- 7-day United/Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas cruise
A not so favorite thing is the 1099 each audience member will receive for all those things, favorite or not.
For the first time in show history, Oprah will surprise a second audience, (who actually think they’ve missed getting into the show), with all of her favorite things during Monday’s show. Word is her biggest EVER Favorite Thing will be revealed. Josh Groban and Johnny Mathis also perform.
***Part 2 update!***
What a show! Oprah unloaded her sleigh on Monday with part 2 of her Ultimate Favorite Things and it was the ultimate giveaway!!
The full list of items:
‘Classic Sparkle’ Ugg Boots ($170)
Patent Leather Coach ‘Sophia’ Satchel ($399)
Magaschoni Cashmere Sweater With Leggings ($200)
Hope In A Jar moisturizer ($39.99)
Two $500 Gift Cards For Nordstrom’s Lingerie Department
Prepara Herb Savor ($29.99)
Centerville Chicken Pie ($20)
Garrett Popcorn In A Special Oprah Tin
Custom Le Creuset Cookware Set
Miraclebody Jeans ($100)
Sophie Jewelry Box From Pottery Barn ($179)
Dana Rebecca Jessica Leigh diamond earrings ($2,640)
$100 Donors Choose Gift Card
Williams-Sonoma Mini Crossaints ($40)
Custom Talbott’s Tea Set
‘The Book Of Awakening’ By Mark Nepo
‘Let It Be Me’ CD By Johnny Mathis
‘Illuminations’ CD By Josh Groban
2012 VW Beetle –YES a new CAR!!…you get a car, you get a car!!!!
Merry Christmas and may you receive all your favorite things, ultimate or not.